me etc

Expression and Inspiration with a splash of Random
Extension of a Brooklyn lady

Date









I had a date today.

I took myself to Chelsea to see the Jose Parla exhibit. Awesome. Pictures to come in the near future!

Then I walked the High Line, took photos (see above) and sat in the sun for a bit. mmmm, good.

Next was a walk through the West Village to drop off a roll of film at the Lomography store.

By then I was super hungry and decided to hit a wonderful place in the Village -  Peanut Butter & Company for my Elvis and a root beer. I also discovered that they sell single serving to-go packs of their PB. Ummm, that's so fantastic.

Good day indeed. I meant to buy myself flowers on the way home, but by the time I had the idea the shop that was on the way didn't have any that were good enough for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment