me etc

Expression and Inspiration with a splash of Random
Extension of a Brooklyn lady

Oh, Film





In the past I have shot with a Holga, sometimes with a makeshift 35mm adapter made from foam-core and tape. I gave the Diana a try over the fall/winter. These shots are from my first roll through the Diana F with a 35mm back. 


It’s kind of ridiculous that I finally got around to developing this roll of film. Also, that photos span a few months. It really took me a few months to shoot this roll of film? So sad.


Digital’s instant gratification really takes away from the anticipation of picking up your developed film. I worked at a photo lab at one time. People get so excited to flip through their photos as soon as they get them in their hand. Ever since I was little I got excited to see my photos. I got to do that today. I miss that about film. The surprises that you just don’t get in this digital age. Way more fun :)
Photos by me etc

No comments:

Post a Comment